Favorite gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite gun

This is my favorite gun. It’s Winchester 94 lever action 30-30. It was my grandfathers gun when he passed it became mine . I’m very much a tracker of deer. I cover a lot of miles this is nice in the thick cover and is light. I just upgrade the iron sights to fiber optics I can’t wait for deer season again.

what’s your favorite gun?

Man, that's a beautiful gun, and an even more beautiful picture! LOVE IT. I'm at the office, so not able to share a pic, but I'll come back and share one. Mine is a Winchester, lever action .308. It's special to me for sentimental reasons as well.

Comment

It's hard to pick just one, because I have quite a few favorites! But my go-to gun for big game is my Savage .300 WSM. I've shot most of what I have with it, it's reliable, and I always know where it's going to hit!

Comment

She's a beauty. a 30-30 winchester lever action was the first rifle I used to hunt with.

Comment

@ I know you can’t knock the classics. My other is a Thompson center 308 with scope

Comment

It's not really my favorite, all of my guns are favorites in their own capacity, but the most special is a 1893 ER Remington and Sons dbl barrel, dbl hammered 12 gauge shotgun. I'll get it out of the safe and post a pic.

Comment

• Mtifft
              Mtifft commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds like a nice gun can’t wait for the picture

Comment

was a lousy day weather wise, so the pics are from my basement work area.

Comment

Personally I have never owned a gun my dad has a few keep in mind im 14 but if I could have one right now I would own a ruger precision rifle in 338 la puma
                ps how long have you been on here to be a legend🤯

Comment

• Mtifft
                  Mtifft commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since the start I was one of the first people

• Rose
                  Rose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been on since it stared as well. Though I would consider one a 'legend' by age and years of hunting experience. These 'legend' hunter's have volumes of experience and knowledge to pass along. At your young age, find those hunters (with parental permission) and soak up their knowledge. You won't regret it.

Comment

Thats cool I've only been on here a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie hohnson View Post
                    Personally I have never owned a gun my dad has a few keep in mind im 14 but if I could have one right now I would own a ruger precision rifle in 338 la puma
                    ps how long have you been on here to be a legend🤯
                    TLO Legend is a user rank that is based on the # of posts you've done, and # of referrals. There are various user ranks:
                    1 - Lurker (haven't posted yet)(
                    2 - Newbie (posted at least once)
                    3 - TLO member (10+ posts)
                    4 - TLO Leader (50+ posts)
                    5 - TLO Legend (100+ posts)

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
                      Bodie hohnson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok well obviously I'm a member i posteded over 40 things does that mean i qualify for somthing then

• fredmckinnon
                      fredmckinnon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bodie - yep, I emailed you this AM on what to choose

Bodie - yep, I emailed you this AM on what to choose
                    What !!!!!!!! I'm at 52 posts , haven't gotten an email from fredmckinnon Do I sense special treatment here

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post

What !!!!!!!! I'm at 52 posts , haven't gotten an email from fredmckinnon Do I sense special treatment here
                      LOL - you gotta contact me! You should at least be getting the "member" free swag by now, as long as you've referred one active person. Gotta refer 5 actives to get the TLO Leader swag. If you've referred one active member, send me a PM or email (through the site) and let me know what you want.

Comment

• Rose
                        Rose commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've referred several people. Haven't seen them post though. It's all good.