EDC (Every Day Carry) Preferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDC (Every Day Carry) Preferences

This is a thread for everyday carry considerations. Preferred brands, sources, drills, etc.

I carry a high point 9mm.

Comment

• Double-Edged-Tactics
      Double-Edged-Tactics commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you like it? I know they have a bad rep but I've not had first hand experience with their pistols.

I bought the 3rd Gen Glock 19 (9mm) a few years ago hoping to carry everywhere. What I found is that it’s just too big. I would love to get a 42 or 43 that would be more suitable to everyday concealed carry.

speaking of Cc - my wallet was stolen last year and I realized that my cc expired. I’ve got an appointment next week to start over with a new one.

Comment

• Double-Edged-Tactics
      Double-Edged-Tactics commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope GA does you right with that CC process. Our state just made it harder to get your certificate. (no more online courses) Oh Virginia! We need you to produce more Patrick Henrys and Thomas Jeffersons in our State!

• fredmckinnon
      fredmckinnon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, GA was easy, no test, just a BG check and $. Hope that's all there is the 2nd time around

Double-Edged-Tactics iT has never done me wrong. It is a little bulky the biggest thing is just keep it clean.

Comment

fredmckinnon i don’t have to have a cc in vermont

Comment

• fredmckinnon
        fredmckinnon commented
        Editing a comment
        That actually surprises me. VT is a blue state.

• Rose
        Rose commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm surprised as well.

We actually have very lax gun laws there is more knife laws then gun lol.

Comment

VT is a bit strange in that way. I think it's even friendlier to guns than a lot of "red" states.

Comment

fredmckinnon I really like my Glock 19 but I too wanted something slimmer. I highly recommend the Glock 43X the X means it has the capacity of the 48 but the barrel length of the 43. Also you can buy Shield Arms mags for it and get a capacity of 15 rounds!
          That being said there is a lot to be said for a comfortable holster. Tier1Concealed makes REALLY comfortable Inside the Waist Band holsters. For example my brother in law has a glock 17 and when I tried his tier1concealed holster I was shocked at how comfortable such a big Glock could be!

Comment

widgetinstance 196 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X