TLO magnet mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLO magnet mayhem

Needed a pistol organizer so with the help of TLO's magnets (with more on the way) I slapped some walnut together (sawed up by yours truly) and voila! Thanks fredmckinnon These magnets are perfect for the job and without TLO this would have been a bit shoddier of a job. Now I have a place to keep my gaggle of Glocks.

I’ve been thinking about getting some to install in my safe, I’ve run out of room for my pistols.

Comment

They're great! I love how they stick out so that there is no interference with the sights or rds when you go to place your piece on it.

Comment

Man that's awesome, we need to feature that on the site!

Comment

• Double-Edged-Tactics
          Double-Edged-Tactics commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure! I'll try to get a better photo though. can't really see the magnets that well.

That’s awesome you should sell them.

Comment

Comment

That is so tight!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mtifft
              Archery
              by Mtifft
              Do you shoot archery or hunt with a bow. I own a shop so I do have sent I was 8 and competed in the ibo worlds. I currently shoot a bowtech allegiance...
              02-19-2021, 07:16 AM
            • TDOGClyde
              Public Land Stories
              by TDOGClyde
              Almost hooked up with a turkey yesterday morning, but I experienced one of the things I hate about public land, other hunters. Now I don’t mind seeing...
              05-03-2021, 10:39 AM
            • TDOGClyde
              Squirrel hunting loadout
              by TDOGClyde
              With squirrel hunting coming up in a couple months I figured I would do another loadout pic. Almost got all of my rifles a TLO sling and they just look...
              03-23-2021, 03:01 PM
            • TDOGClyde
              Skeet shooting
              by TDOGClyde
              Did some skeet shooting on Saturday and got to put the TLO bag to the test with many boxes of shells. Thinking about upgrading my shotgun. Any recomm...
              05-30-2021, 03:10 PM
            • TDOGClyde
              Historical Firearms
              by TDOGClyde
              My girlfriend’s grandfather let me take a look at this rifle. Don’t know much about guns this dang old. The stamp says Harpers ferry 1818 and is definitely...
              03-01-2021, 10:54 PM
            Working...
            X