Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEAK - TLO Outdoors Dual Rifle 46" Tactical Cases

Hey Gang,

I'd love to give you a sneak peak of our brand new tactical rifle cases. We expect these to hit our warehouse in about 2-3 more weeks. We've been working on this for many months. I can't wait.

The first iteration here is a 46" case. I realize 46" is a lot longer than many people would need for assault rifles, AR15, sub-compacts, etc. But, for the first size, I wanted something that I could use with my own long guns.

The cases have two padded compartments for your long guns, and then a big zipper pocket and lots of other smaller pockets. You can fill this baby up with ammo magazines, clips, tactical gear, and all sorts of goodies.

Finally, we have backpack straps on them so you can either carry it by the handle or strap it to your shoulders and take off.

I will post a coupon code in THIS THREAD for a discount that is exclusive to the community as soon as they come in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-front-3000.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	662.1 KB
ID:	731

Name:	tan-carried-3000.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	733

Name:	tan-top-pocket-3000.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	734

Name:	black-open-two-guns-3000.jpeg
Size:	901.0 KB
ID:	735 Click image for larger version

Name:	black-open-two-guns-3000.jpeg
Size:	901.0 KB
ID:	736
    Attached Files

Awesome I can’t wait I have to own one!!!

Comment

Ok I’m seriously excited for this. Already have some ideas for photos to put on my Instagram. This thing just looks cool and I can’t wait to put it to use. Is there a rough estimate on when they will be ready to order?

Comment

Ohh I can definitely use one of these... or two!

Comment

• fredmckinnon
          fredmckinnon commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be great!

Fred, these are awesome! I will buy one for my dad and brother.

Comment

• fredmckinnon
          fredmckinnon commented
          Editing a comment
          Even better!

Originally posted by TDOGClyde View Post
        Ok I’m seriously excited for this. Already have some ideas for photos to put on my Instagram. This thing just looks cool and I can’t wait to put it to use. Is there a rough estimate on when they will be ready to order?
        I expect we will have them in our warehouse, ready-to-ship, in about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Those are sick if I get a hunting rifle for my birthday this year I know what I'm getting

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie hohnson View Post
            Those are sick if I get a hunting rifle for my birthday this year I know what I'm getting
            Awesome, we'll have them ready for ya!

Comment