Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose

I often run into moose(and chase them). The first set are of molly the moose my daughter named her she was staying in or parking lot of our archery shop I often had to move her out of the road cause she would stand in the middle of the road and traffic would stop to take pictures. The second is a young moose by my house that I had to move out of the neighborhood

Mtifft that's crazy. Not down here in South Georgia!

Comment

Mtifft, I agree, that's crazy, not here in southern Michigan either . I've seen some video of how aggressive moose can get............no thank you.

Comment

Rose the moose here in southern vermont are pretty docile. The further north you get they are more aggressive

Comment

Good to know Mtifft, but I'm good

Comment

I'll stick with the Vermont butter, maple syrup and scenic landscape

Comment

I didn't know moose were in Vermont. Any recommendations on where to take the family for a vacation Mtifft?

Comment

There is nothing like Vermont maple syrup

Comment

Double-Edged-Tactics what Do you want to do and yes the ones in the southern part are smaller and calmer the ones in the north are bigger and can be more aggressive. Do you want to camp hotel it depends what you want to do also

Comment

I'd probably do air bnb or some type of short term rental. Just wondering what areas would be best for being in beautiful landscape and wilderness.

Comment

Vermont is beautiful woodford is where I grew up and that is on top of a mountain beautiful hikes fishing hunting. It’s rustic one paved road in town one store.Wilmington is an awesome little tourist town in the southern part. Burlington is also nice and has the city feel with shopping and more lake Champlain is right there you might get to sneak at champ (our version of the Loch Ness)

Comment