Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushrooms

Anybody know what this is?

I've been watching that "Alone" series, and it looks like the kind they gather and eat, but I can't remember the name.

Comment

Chanterelle Mushroom ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
        Chanterelle Mushroom ?
        That's the one - I'm not saying that's what it is ... but that's the one they are always looking for in "Alone", and I think it looked like that. A quick google image search does seem to suggest that's what it is.

Comment

• Rose
          Rose commented
          Editing a comment
          And it suggests they are edible. Of course everything on the internet is correct...............right ?????

Rose is probably correct, it appears to be a type of Chanterelle, there are several. I've got a mushroom app, and it shows up in the edible column. Discretion advised

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TDOGClyde
          Modern vs Ancient
          by TDOGClyde
          It’s really interesting to see the difference between a modern mechanical broadhead and these old stone arrowheads. The small arrowhead feels very similar...
          07-23-2021, 02:17 PM
        • Bodie hohnson
          Ouch this one hurt dont forget to be safe
          by Bodie hohnson
          This is one hurt I hade this happen to me on Thursday didnt even get to eat dinner till 10pm had to go to the ER and it got infected on Saturday it was...
          03-08-2021, 11:04 PM
        • TDOGClyde
          Flowers
          by TDOGClyde
          Found these flowers while out hiking and scouting for turkey. Does anyone know what kind they are? I don’t know much about flowers but I had to appreciate...
          03-29-2021, 01:30 PM
        • Will70
          Weather
          by Will70
          Well it's April 1st and no fooling, snowing in Ohio. Tuesday was 70°, today 29°! Love it 😵
          04-01-2021, 07:26 AM
        • Mtifft
          Kids fishing
          by Mtifft
          Every year our local gun club puts in a fishing derby for kids 12 and under. Here is today’s fishing
          05-01-2021, 10:29 AM
        Working...
        X