Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids and COVID

So what did you do during COVID?

I taught my kids how to fletch arrows for the archery shop.

I also taught them to make a fire with flint
    Attached Files

Man this is great. We took more than a few trips out to our hunting club to shoot guns and ride around.

Comment

The value of hand's on, survival and skills of nature..........price less. Not to mention quality dad time.

Comment

• Mtifft
        Mtifft commented
        Editing a comment
        It was fun!

Can’t wait for my little one to get big enough so I can teach him these things!

Comment

• Mtifft
        Mtifft commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s great to teach them these things.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Will70
      by Will70
      Finally found some time to introduce myself to the TLO community. Bill Henry, from Canton, OH. Like most if not all here, I enjoy deer, turkey, rabbit,...
      02-22-2021, 06:42 AM
    • Mtifft
      What’s you favorite thing to hunt?
      by Mtifft
      I love hunting deer archery muzzleloader crossbow rifle. But I absolutely love rabbit hunting right now. I should be going this weekend to camp in the...
      02-16-2021, 03:26 PM
    • Rose
      Back to whitetail hunting
      by Rose
      Hi, I'm Rose. I grew up in Northern Michigan. I started hunting whitetail at a young age, stopped hunting for various reason's. Due to being overrun with...
      01-22-2021, 03:14 PM
    • ChrisB
      Hello Everyone
      by ChrisB
      Hi all, my name is Chris Brenner. I live in Windsor O taro and fish mostly lake St. Clair and Erie but go on trips up north and fish in different locations....
      02-20-2021, 08:15 AM
    • Double-Edged-Tactics
      About Double-Edged-Tactics
      by Double-Edged-Tactics
      I am a follower of Jesus, a husband and father. I want to offer help in thinking through life's questions with a biblical worldview and hopefully do so...
      02-18-2021, 02:05 PM
    Working...
    X