Hunting knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting knife

What’s your hunting knife is there a story behind it?

This is mine it was custom made for me by a friend that has passed I will always keep it and hope to pass it on to one of my kids.
    Attached Files

I just picked up an Outdoor Edge knife. The one I had before was just the cheapest one I could find. Using a cheap knife was way more difficult to use

Comment

• Mtifft
      Mtifft commented
      Editing a comment
      They make some nice knives

Ya, I picked up an Outdoor Edge at Academy last deer season, and a skinning kit.

Comment

• TDOGClyde
      TDOGClyde commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you like it? I’m curious how it performs

Thats sweet my dad gave me a knife that was made by his dad but mine has a wood handle but looks similar mine doesn't have a sheath and not a cool sheath like yours

Comment

• Mtifft
      Mtifft commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome to get your dads knife my daughter has my first knife and one of my sons has my dads

The sheath is made of elk hide with a wood insert that doesn’t let it fall out

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
      Bodie hohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats so cool ill know ill never give kids my first knife cus I was a stupid 11 year old and tied it on a stick and made it a bull frog stabbed guess what happened all I will say is I will never see it again good thing it was a cheap folding knife

Here's mine, but it has been retired. I received this knife on my 7th birthday from one of my best childhood friends! Everytime I look at this knife it reminds me of days long past.

Comment

• Mtifft
      Mtifft commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome!!