GPS or phone apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS or phone apps?

Since I hunt a lot of big woods I use two gps apps on my phone hunt stand and us Topo.
    What do you use?

personally I don't use apps because were I go hunting I have no wifi and my dad has very good spot because friends are hard core hunters

Comment

I use OnX. I hunt public land here in Missouri and it really helps me find spots. Super handy that I can download maps to use for when I’m offline and have no signal

Comment

yea thats smart are they free because alot of those apps cost money

Comment

• TDOGClyde
          TDOGClyde commented
          Editing a comment
          I pay like $7 a year for it

that not that much I was checking out this app it like the same thing but for fishing but it was like 12 bucks a month

Comment

What about trail cams ? There are SO many out there. Any thoughts on a good trail cam that won't cost me an arm and a leg, first born, etc. ???

Comment

I use OnX, very accurate when hunting public land and keeping you apprised of private property lines. I've got friends who use Hunt Stand and really like it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jmcquigg
              John McQuigg
              by jmcquigg
              Fred,
              This is John McQuigg. I know you and I'm excited about this site and the opportunity to see and hear other about other folks experiences in...
              02-16-2021, 02:23 PM
            • Mtifft
              Mike tifft. Shaftsbury Vt.
              by Mtifft
              Hi my name is Mike tifft. I am 38 and live in southern vermont. I own an archery pro shop in woodford vt I also am starting a business selling outdoor...
              01-22-2021, 03:37 PM
            • JoshPerry
              Josh Perry - Rome, GA
              by JoshPerry
              ​Hey guys, I'm Josh Perry!

I live in Rome, GA with my wife of 17 years and 3 kids (Grayson-15, Sarah Beth-12, & Lillian - 7). My wife...
              01-21-2021, 01:32 PM
            • TDOGClyde
              Hiking View
              by TDOGClyde
              Spent the day hiking and enjoying the great weather. Went to the same are where I got my buck. You guys have any good hiking pictures?
              03-07-2021, 05:56 PM
            • Will70
              by Will70
              Finally found some time to introduce myself to the TLO community. Bill Henry, from Canton, OH. Like most if not all here, I enjoy deer, turkey, rabbit,...
              02-22-2021, 06:42 AM
            Working...
            X