Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will70
    replied
    I use OnX, very accurate when hunting public land and keeping you apprised of private property lines. I've got friends who use Hunt Stand and really like it.

Leave a comment:

• Rose
    replied
    What about trail cams ? There are SO many out there. Any thoughts on a good trail cam that won't cost me an arm and a leg, first born, etc. ???

Leave a comment:

• Bodie hohnson
    replied
    that not that much I was checking out this app it like the same thing but for fishing but it was like 12 bucks a month

Leave a comment:

• TDOGClyde
    commented on 's reply
    I pay like $7 a year for it

• Bodie hohnson
    replied
    yea thats smart are they free because alot of those apps cost money

Leave a comment:

• TDOGClyde
    replied
    I use OnX. I hunt public land here in Missouri and it really helps me find spots. Super handy that I can download maps to use for when I’m offline and have no signal

Leave a comment:

• Bodie hohnson
    replied
    personally I don't use apps because were I go hunting I have no wifi and my dad has very good spot because friends are hard core hunters

Leave a comment:

• Mtifft
    started a topic GPS or phone apps?

GPS or phone apps?

Since I hunt a lot of big woods I use two gps apps on my phone hunt stand and us Topo.
    What do you use?