Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose
    replied
    I went on Marlin's website, they make a .22 mag rifle. I want / prefer the 'old' style rifle with a wood stock. I'm guessing I'll run across one while poking around in an off the road gun shop some day in my travels.

Leave a comment:

• Mtifft
    replied
    Tru glo sorry

Leave a comment:

• Rose
    replied
    Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I am looking for a .22 magnum rifle. I'll look into Marlin and see if they make a .22 mag rifle. Scope sounds AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• Mtifft
    replied
    I love my marlin 22! It has a 3x9 double crosshairs glow in the dark crosshairs with range finder and see thru mounts. I know that’s overkill.

as for scopes trial glo is making an awesome scope I just got one for my 308

Leave a comment:

• Rose
    started a topic .22 Mag Rifle

.22 Mag Rifle

I am going to purchase a .22 mag rifle and have been doing a lot of internet searching...........makes one crazy. I seem to have narrowed it down to the ruger 77/22 and CZ 457 American. I prefer the traditional rifle, wood stock. And I also want to put a scope of the rifle. Again, LOT'S of internet searching....crazy. Seems the 4 x is recommended. Just curious to get some feedback that won't be bias or misleading. Appreciate any advice / help.