What’s you favorite thing to hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s you favorite thing to hunt?

I love hunting deer archery muzzleloader crossbow rifle. But I absolutely love rabbit hunting right now. I should be going this weekend to camp in the Adirondacks hopefully I will have some pics and or videos.

Being from Wyoming, we tend to the larger animals, and I'm right along with that....Elk, Deer, Antelope, Moose, Turkey - I've shot 'em all! But I've been blessed to make trips to British Columbia for black bear, Quebec for caribou, and Africa for Kudu, Impala, Gemsbok, Wildebeest, and Warthog, and if I could afford it, I'd go back to Africa in a heartbeat!

Comment

That’s awesome. I’ve hunted black bear,whitetail, rabbits,I’ve hunted Pennsylvania, New York, vermont, Tennessee

Comment

That's one heck of a turkey dude!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• WyoWagonmaster
          New to the Lodge and TLO!
          by WyoWagonmaster
          Good afternoon from Wyoming! Just got signed up and am excited about this new opportunity to help launch the new TLO Outdoors Community! And if I get...
          02-16-2021, 03:12 PM
        • ChrisB
          Hello Everyone
          by ChrisB
          Hi all, my name is Chris Brenner. I live in Windsor O taro and fish mostly lake St. Clair and Erie but go on trips up north and fish in different locations....
          02-20-2021, 08:15 AM
        • TDOGClyde
          Greetings everyone!
          by TDOGClyde
          Hey all, I’m Clyde. I’m from south west Missouri and love to hunt, fish, hike and take photos. I’ve recently gotten back into the outdoors and feel...
          02-19-2021, 08:48 PM
        • Rose
          Back to whitetail hunting
          by Rose
          Hi, I'm Rose. I grew up in Northern Michigan. I started hunting whitetail at a young age, stopped hunting for various reason's. Due to being overrun with...
          01-22-2021, 03:14 PM
        • Double-Edged-Tactics
          About Double-Edged-Tactics
          by Double-Edged-Tactics
          I am a follower of Jesus, a husband and father. I want to offer help in thinking through life's questions with a biblical worldview and hopefully do so...
          02-18-2021, 02:05 PM
        Working...
        X