Mike tifft. Shaftsbury Vt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike tifft. Shaftsbury Vt.

Hi my name is Mike tifft. I am 38 and live in southern vermont. I own an archery pro shop in woodford vt I also am starting a business selling outdoor clothing.

I have been hunting since I was 10 mostly whitetail deer. I’m attacker and like to hunt big woods. I mostly hunt vermont and upstate ny now by my camp in the Adirondacks.

my new passion is hare hunting. I have been doing it for three years now and hooked. I got my first beagle this year.

I love backwoods stream fishing for trout.

Mtifft thanks for joining the TLO Community - we're glad to have you here. Can't wait to see some of those trout pics in our Fishing channel! Feel free to go into your profile and edit your signature with info, links, etc., to your pro shop .. who knows, maybe someone will see it and lives nearby and become a customer!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bodie hohnson
      My biggest bass I know it isn't that big
      by Bodie hohnson
      I know it isn't that bigg only have been fishing for a couple years and I live in a cold area and caught it on a chatterbait cfl freedom ½ ounce black...
      02-23-2021, 11:05 PM
    • Will70
      by Will70
      Finally found some time to introduce myself to the TLO community. Bill Henry, from Canton, OH. Like most if not all here, I enjoy deer, turkey, rabbit,...
      02-22-2021, 06:42 AM
    • Mtifft
      GPS or phone apps?
      by Mtifft
      Since I hunt a lot of big woods I use two gps apps on my phone hunt stand and us Topo.
      What do you use?
      03-09-2021, 07:48 PM
    • JoshPerry
      Josh Perry - Rome, GA
      by JoshPerry
      ​Hey guys, I'm Josh Perry!

I live in Rome, GA with my wife of 17 years and 3 kids (Grayson-15, Sarah Beth-12, & Lillian - 7). My wife...
      01-21-2021, 01:32 PM
    • TDOGClyde
      First Dove
      by TDOGClyde
      Went out on Missouri’s opening day of dove season and got my very first dove, and it just happened to have a band!
      09-03-2021, 01:46 PM
    Working...
    X