Tv hunter or movies who do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv hunter or movies who do you like?

Who are your favorite hunters on tv or movies?

The best hunters to watch are on YOUTUBE, a group called "The Hunting Public". All of their hunts are on PUBLIC land. Most TV hunts/hunters are hunting private land(s) or leased properties which you will never hunt unless you poney up a boatload of money.

Comment

As for movies, Jeremiah Johnson, Man in the Wilderness, Out of Africa

Comment

I like the hunting public. I’m a big fan of the benoits they hunt where I do a lot and I know the family. I love Jeremiah Johnson. “Do you know how to skin a griz.” I also like Hal blood as we know home. I grew on Dan Fitzgerald to ol Danny boy

Comment

I've heard of the Benoits, their deer hunting exploits are extraordinary.

Comment

They are awesome and good guys they would call the shop and compare what we got at the end of seasons

Comment

Would be a great group of hunters to know.

Comment

Hunting Public is fantastic! Also a big fan of meat eater for his recipes

Comment

My son's a big fan of Meat Eater, and like you, especially for the recipes. He's also a trained chef and always looking for new cooking challenges.

Comment

• TDOGClyde
                    TDOGClyde commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He has an excellent cook book of wild game recipes. I’ve cooked a few myself

I believe he has that cook book too

Comment