In Honor and Remembrance of Our Fallen Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Honor and Remembrance of Our Fallen Heroes

This is the picture that keeps going viral this week as President Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan turns into a nightmare with 13 (currently) of our bravest fighters paying the ultimate sacrifice. It's heartbreaking and for the most part, Americans on both sides of the political aisle are devastated by what we are seeing.

We at TLO Outdoors offer our greatest sympathies to those who have been killed and injured in this cowardly attack.

We salute our men and women in armed forces, we see you, we respect you, and we are praying for you.

What are your thoughts? Come gather around the campfire here at The Lodge and discuss.

I can’t believe what they did in pullling the army out that was a crazy mover he military should have been last to leave not first

Comment

Picture says it all, a confused old man being told what to read and say. I'd really like to know who's running this country because it sure isn't Sleepy Joe

Comment

It really is crazy. I never dreamed that CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. ... even Washington Post .. would be saying negative things about this administration. It's gotta be bad when they are calling it out.

Comment

When it's so blatantly obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see what's going on, the lame stream has to start reporting the truth in spite of the spin from the Whitehouse. The Dems have a real problem on their hands, all of the groups that voted for this idiot are realizing this administration isn't going to do anything for them,but I've got zero sympathy for those people. I hope they enjoy the screwing their going to get🤭

Comment

I will soon post tributes for all 13 of the personnel.

Comment

First to go,last to know. Semper Fi !

Comment

Comment

Comment