Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John McQuigg

Fred,
    This is John McQuigg. I know you and I'm excited about this site and the opportunity to see and hear other about other folks experiences in the outdoors. I live on St. Simons and did not grow up hunting and fishing but I've started to catch on beginning at about 20. I have tried to instill the love of the outdoors, hunting, and fishing with 5 of my children since they were very small. I have the privilege of using my father-in-laws land in SE Georgia to hunt and fish, drive the tractor, and generally enjoy being outdoors. I can't wait to see what good things come from this site.

Hey welcome John glad to have you here. I also love showing my kids and other kids the outdoors I teach archery to Girl Scouts and give free lessons to people

Comment

jmcquigg - John, yes, great to have you here! Thanks for jumping in, excited to have you. I'm officially inviting myself to your land, btw! We can go shoot some TLO videos!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mtifft
        GPS or phone apps?
        by Mtifft
        Since I hunt a lot of big woods I use two gps apps on my phone hunt stand and us Topo.
        What do you use?
        03-09-2021, 07:48 PM
      • Rose
        Leaving Your Deer Blind
        by Rose
        In the evening, it's past allowed hunting time, to dark to take a clean shot at a deer. There are deer in the area of your deer blind. Do you leave your...
        03-16-2021, 08:34 AM
      • Mtifft
        Mike tifft. Shaftsbury Vt.
        by Mtifft
        Hi my name is Mike tifft. I am 38 and live in southern vermont. I own an archery pro shop in woodford vt I also am starting a business selling outdoor...
        01-22-2021, 03:37 PM
      • Rose
        Back to whitetail hunting
        by Rose
        Hi, I'm Rose. I grew up in Northern Michigan. I started hunting whitetail at a young age, stopped hunting for various reason's. Due to being overrun with...
        01-22-2021, 03:14 PM
      • Will70
        by Will70
        Finally found some time to introduce myself to the TLO community. Bill Henry, from Canton, OH. Like most if not all here, I enjoy deer, turkey, rabbit,...
        02-22-2021, 06:42 AM
      Working...
      X