Western Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Hunting

Hey, there, TLO Members! Being from Wyoming, I'm curious about everyone else's experiences (or wishes?!) for western hunting, especially Wyoming! What have you hunted, what would you really like to hunt, what plans do you have to make it happen?

My dads dream is to bow hunt elk

Comment

I don't have any dreams to hunt out west, but do want to sight see that beautiful part of the country you live in Planning a trip to Colorado this spring for a couple of days, can't wait.

Comment

• WyoWagonmaster
        WyoWagonmaster commented
        Editing a comment
        If possible, Rose, make a trip north to Yellowstone and the Jackson area....well worth the trip and much better than Colorado, IMHO! ;-)

This is the beauty of talking with people that live around this great country. No need to waste time searching on the internet for places to visit. Just ask the people that live there OR they'll offer up suggestions. Thanks WyoWagonmaster...............appreciate it and hope to visit both places some day

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
        I don't have any dreams to hunt out west, but do want to sight see that beautiful part of the country you live in Planning a trip to Colorado this spring for a couple of days, can't wait.
        I'd love to hunt elk. But I'd just love to see it. Going to Yellowstone area, Yosemite, etc - that's on my bucket list for sure

Comment

Would love to get back and hunt pronghorn

Comment

I gotta be honest though, windiest state I've ever driven thru!

Comment

Not sure what you mean!? LOL

Comment

Too, only time I've ever had the interstate closed with gate and a sign telling you to return to the last city you drove thru. Snow warning I believe was the reason. Turned south and headed to Cheyenne. Great state though!

Comment