Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself...

Hello All,

Thanks for the invite, Fred - looks like a great community. A bit about myself. I'm an outdoor writer and photographer, going on 20 years in the business. Specialty is freshwater fishing, but also write about many outdoor subjects, including trail cams, wildlife behaviour, and hunting.
    Live up north in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - in a region that is home to a never-ending amount of lakes and rivers, as well as green space that is ripe for exploration.

Looking forward to following some great adventures on here...

Cheers,
    Justin Hoffman

Awesome welcome to the group

Comment

I can’t wait to see some of your pictures

Comment

Nice! Welcome Justin! Looking forward to seeing some of your photographs. Do you have a website where you post some of those?

Comment

Thanks, guys...

Here's a link to my stock photography site. Just use the drop down menu to go to any species/activity you might like (ie. Whitetail Deer Buck - Snow, Hunting Scenes, etc.)

Justin Hoffman is a freelance outdoor writer and wildlife photographer residing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. 4-706 Churchill Avenue North, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5G5, Canada

Comment

Awesome pictures!!

Comment

Justin Hoffman Outdoors thanks for joining. I hope we can send you a great big audience for your fantastic work. Be sure and explore the various tools and buttons in the post editor - they don’t all make sense from an icon perspective but one of them allows you to embed YouTube videos.

Comment

This is the one.
                Attached Files

Comment

your pictures are amazing! My kids love them!

Comment

Originally posted by fredmckinnon View Post
                    Justin Hoffman Outdoors thanks for joining. I hope we can send you a great big audience for your fantastic work. Be sure and explore the various tools and buttons in the post editor - they don’t all make sense from an icon perspective but one of them allows you to embed YouTube videos.
                    Good to know, Fred - I took a quick look before posting but must have missed that one. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by fredmckinnon View Post
                      This is the one.
                      Tried to edit my post in the Hunting Forum, Fred - It ended up double posting the video, and will not allow me to edit one out. It also froze the post and is now saying it is unapproved. I tried to delete it and start again, but I can't see the option for doing that. Just an FYI.

Comment

Welcome, can't wait to check out your pictures

Comment

widgetinstance 196 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X