Awesome products and great customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome products and great customer service

TLO is an amazing company that has plenty of needed items. I hope to see a long term source of much needed supplies!

They are great all my guns have the slings. I have at least one of everything. Even the backpack which is amazing!!!

Comment

yeah, i have slings and backpacks myself

Comment

Thanks y'all, unsolicited positive affirmation is better than a cold glass of beer!

Comment

• johnraz360
          johnraz360 commented
          Editing a comment
          have ordered a few items... will be ordering a lot more... John from Portland Oregon

I LOVE my slings AND they're made in the USA

Comment

Rose I wish we could say they are made in USA. They would cost at least 4x more. Unfortuately, we source these in Asia. We are always on the lookout for US-based suppliers and manufacturers. That is our #1 first desire. Recently, we quoted our backpacks with some US manufacturers, and they were ... get this ... 200x more expensive. You read that right. Two hundred times. And their estimate didn't even include fabric - it was just labor and stitching. But, it's still our goal to partner with USA as much as possible. And TLO is owned and operated 100% by USA, and well --- the sale of our products directly impacts my ability to send my 4 kids to college, lol!

Comment

But the magnets.... the magnets are USA right? they work too well not to be ;-)

Comment

widgetinstance 196 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X