Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just saying hello to the community! I am a retired Marine who is now an instructor for the US Military and an Explosive Detection Dog Handler. Can't wait to see what this community has to offer!

Awesome thank you for your service. Glad to have you here make sure you check out the other posts and comment share.

Comment

sperry so glad to have you in here, thanks for the intro. Most of all, thanks for your service. I would love to hear more about the bond you handlers have with your dogs!

Comment

I agree, thank you so much for your service to this great Country. Greatly appreciated. Welcome. There are some AWESOME picture's posted.

Comment

Thanks for your service, Sperry. Do you teach dog handling for the military?

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here, I think this will be a great place to gather.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mtifft
              Thank you
              by Mtifft
              Thank you to all who have served, are still serving, and who will always being serving. Thank you for all you have done and your sacrifice.
              05-29-2021, 10:51 AM
            • Double-Edged-Tactics
              Glock 43x MOS rds
              by Double-Edged-Tactics
              Hey just to let you know if you get a sig Romeo Zero RDS for your glock 43x/48 mos you will have to file down the right screw about 1/32 or so. If you...
              02-18-2021, 02:44 PM
            • Mtifft
              You ever seen this?
              by Mtifft
              I have ever only found this in one place in Peru Vermont. The red squirrels pile the pine cones at the base of the trees....
              03-15-2021, 06:50 PM
            • Mtifft
              What do you guys drive for off road rigs
              by Mtifft
              What do you guys use for off road four wheelers side by sides dirt bikes?
              I have Yamaha Kodiak four wheeler...
              04-11-2021, 02:35 PM
            • WyoWagonmaster
              Western Hunting
              by WyoWagonmaster
              Hey, there, TLO Members! Being from Wyoming, I'm curious about everyone else's experiences (or wishes?!) for western hunting, especially Wyoming! What...
              02-17-2021, 10:01 AM
            Working...
            X