Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found some time to introduce myself to the TLO community. Bill Henry, from Canton, OH. Like most if not all here, I enjoy deer, turkey, rabbit, dove and some predator hunting. Bass fishing tournaments, with my son as my partner, ice fishing and boating in general. I've seen several topics of interest and hope to get to joining in on the discussions. Thanks for including me!

Morning and welcome.

Comment

Hey Will Will70 great to have you! Way to represent OH! Look forward to seeing your pics, questions, topics, etc. Ice fishing - now that's something I've love to hear about!

Comment

Hey will welcome to the group how’s the rabbit hunting

Comment

Glad to have you! Some pretty good folks in here

Comment

Without a pair of good beagles, my son plays the dog. We've got access to a private farm and usually end our hunting season with a couple of rabbit hunts.1st time out, 1out of 4, 2nd time, 2 out of 4. Just a fun way to spend time with my son, visiting with the owner and being outdoors.

Comment

As for the ice fishing, this is the only time of year that I keep crappie or big bluegill. Friday afternoon, 12 keeper crappie, 4 put back, yesterday after, 9 came home, 2 returned to lake. Nothing better than fresh fish to fry, wife loves it when I catch, clean and fry em up. I'll try and post a couple of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Will70 View Post
                As for the ice fishing, this is the only time of year that I keep crappie or big bluegill. Friday afternoon, 12 keeper crappie, 4 put back, yesterday after, 9 came home, 2 returned to lake. Nothing better than fresh fish to fry, wife loves it when I catch, clean and fry em up. I'll try and post a couple of pics.
                Pics in our Fishing forum, or it didn't happen. 😂

Comment

They ended up on my profile page. Still figuring out my way around the site. I'll get better at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Will70 View Post
                    They ended up on my profile page. Still figuring out my way around the site. I'll get better at it!
                    Yah, I think I turned that feature off, look on your Profile page now and see if there is still a box to post stuff ... it was confusing.

Comment

Nice on the rabbits. My beagle just turned one. So excited about that

Comment

I've got a beagle/Walker hound mix, not quite 3 years, but he's the most obstinate dog I've ever owned. More hound than beagle and I'm pretty sure he'd rather run bears or cats. Everyone thinks he's a beagle but his size and dominant features are all hound. 50 lbs, and long legs, can run forever, jumps easily 3 to 4 feet vertical with no problem. He's a case, but lots of fun. Loves the boat and water.

Comment

Lol they all have their own personality’s
                          ​​​​​​.

Comment