Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice picture of a rainbow i took well building a dam with my brother.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice picture of a rainbow i took well building a dam with my brother.

It not that spectacular but the picture turned out nice the dam did to it worked for a few days and then the creek wash

Great shot Bodie hohnson - I remember damming up ditches and creeks as a kid. Always loved it, and the only thing better than building the dam was when we finally broke it. Something great about just being outdoors! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TDOGClyde
      Squirrel hunting loadout
      by TDOGClyde
      With squirrel hunting coming up in a couple months I figured I would do another loadout pic. Almost got all of my rifles a TLO sling and they just look...
      03-23-2021, 03:01 PM
    • TDOGClyde
      Skeet shooting
      by TDOGClyde
      Did some skeet shooting on Saturday and got to put the TLO bag to the test with many boxes of shells. Thinking about upgrading my shotgun. Any recomm...
      05-30-2021, 03:10 PM
    • Mtifft
      Grandpas tree
      by Mtifft
      So every year myself my dad and my uncle do a yearly hike and fishing trip to my grandfathers tree. When they were kids it’s the tree their da would...
      01-21-2021, 02:08 PM
    • TDOGClyde
      Historical Firearms
      by TDOGClyde
      My girlfriend’s grandfather let me take a look at this rifle. Don’t know much about guns this dang old. The stamp says Harpers ferry 1818 and is definitely...
      03-01-2021, 10:54 PM
    • JoshPerry
      Three Generations
      by JoshPerry
      Love getting the opportunity to hunt with my son and my dad. Three generations of Perrys enjoying God's creation and the pursuit of game! Let's see some...
      01-21-2021, 01:54 PM
    Working...
    X