Howdy everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy everyone

Howdy everyone! I was referred here by my buddy Clyde and haven’t really used a site like this so pardon my mistakes if this is posted to the wrong spots. I’m a Missouri native and have been hunting for the past two years and fishing my whole life. I’ve always loved the outdoors and have been a long distance runner/trail to supplement my love for the outdoors in the off seasons

Well it’s about time you joined!

Comment

My bad, I don’t really check my emails very often lol

Comment

All good bro, just take some time to explore the site and talk to some people. If you know anyone else that wants to join you can get a referral link from your profile

Comment

Welcome. I agree with TDOG, explore the site. I really enjoy the info from hunter's who live in different area's of this great country. AND, there's some AWESOME pictures.

Comment

• Buck417
            Buck417 commented
            Editing a comment
            Some pretty neat pictures here for sure!

Welcome man explore have fun!

Comment

Buck417 great to have you. FYI, plenty of folks aren't used to the old-school forum format (which this site is built on). You can control what email notifications you want in your profile settings. We'll be launching an app soon, which may be better for some users.

Comment

• Buck417
              Buck417 commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be really cool! I can’t wait to see what this will turn into

Welcome, lots to check out, enjoy

Comment

• Buck417
              Buck417 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Everyone here seems really friendly!

I am from Missouri as well. I am in Neosho, Missouri. Ever heard of it?

Comment

• Buck417
              Buck417 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure have! I’m just outside of Springfield

• TDOGClyde
              TDOGClyde commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m in Springfield MO as well. Looks like we have a little group of us Missourians

Hope you have a fun time the first time I came I was greeted with people with there arms out willing to talk back to you about anything

Comment