Hello,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

Name is John, and prepping/hunting is my theme of life. anything involving those 2 things, I'm interested. lol

Welcome! I think you will find that a lot of the people here also share the same interests. Seems hunting and prepping usually go together

Comment

Welcome to the group. I look forward to seeing your hunting and prepping content.

Comment

johnraz360 great to see you here ... can you explain a bit more, what do you mean by "prepping"?

Comment

fredmckinnon I design off the grid power solutions/water desalinators etc. I do some solar but I prefer the water wheel design made from a cars alternator....

Comment

Welcome to the group that’s awesome about the prepping you should take pictures and share with us that would be neat to see

Comment

Ill post pics of my next build

Comment

Welcome, great site to throw things out and get some feedback. Also has some great pictures.

Comment

Hello feel free to post any thing felt very welcome the first time I came here and there is no nagitive things I've seen here

Comment