Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favorite thing to do outside fishing, hunting, camping etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite thing to do outside fishing, hunting, camping etc...

My favorite thing to do is fishing because there is not alot stuff you need for fishing just a pole reel and lures/worms and hooks how about you guys

I love rabbit hunting!!! Then deer hunting. I do a lot of stream fishing, hiking camping and 3D archery. Just about anything to get outdoors. I love the outdoors!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats cool I've never tried rabbitt hunting I kniw my neighbor shot a couple and used them for coyote trading circle of life eh

Comment

I love it my dog aspen does too

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
          Bodie hohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          That's cool all my dogs are lazy they just want to be well let them outside on are farm and they'll just lay on the concrete thats why we got a great pyreness so it can go around and protect are chickens

Not sure if anyone has seen the You Tube video's but if you want to watch some AWESOME mink's and dog work, check them out. I believe it's under minkery ? Or search for minks hunting rats, he's located in Colorado. COOL stuff and impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
          Not sure if anyone has seen the You Tube video's but if you want to watch some AWESOME mink's and dog work, check them out. I believe it's under minkery ? Or search for minks hunting rats, he's located in Colorado. COOL stuff and impressive.
          Rose, drop us a link if you find it.

Comment

Joseph Carter the Mink Man

Mink vs Rat THUNDERDOME!!! - YouTube

AND

Groundhog Killshot Compilation...Exploding Varmints Vol. 2!!! - YouTube
            Last edited by Rose; 03-09-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
                Bodie hohnson commented
                Editing a comment
                that thing is massive nice

Just under 7

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
                Bodie hohnson commented
                Editing a comment
                bigger then any thing I've cought mine is about 3 pounds

Love to hunt, fish, camp and hike. Being outside in general just makes me happy. Ohh and cooking. Outdoor cooking is always a blast

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
                Bodie hohnson commented
                Editing a comment
                same usually if i really need to take break\chill pill ill just sit outside till i'm ready to come inside no matter the weather. but cold weather like 30 degree just sitting outside is the best I don't even have to do anything. its just like taking a really long shower or something you love but I can just feel my anger or any thing else just go away it just the best personal feeling I can feel but I just love outdoor anything