Whats your favorite brand of truck and what year would you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite brand of truck and what year would you want

Ok ok ok I know this is very controversial like politics but there will be no shaming my favorite is a 1997 ford f350 power stroke how about you

My favorite is the old 77/79 square body GMC 3/4 ton, 4×4. I presently drive a 03 Silverado Z71, with a 6" lift, XD rims, 12.5×18×35 tires and a reconfigured computer by Black Bear of California. Gets me where I want to go!

Comment

A 1978 jeep j10 golden eagle is my favorite truck!! I currently drive a 2008 Toyota tundra
      Attached Files

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
        Bodie hohnson commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow didn't know jeep made truck like that I thought they only made the new ones

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
        Bodie hohnson commented
        Editing a comment
        That thing sick

I grew up with my father only buying a chevy truck. After buying a Ford F250 4 X 4 I never looked back. Same as above, they got the job done.

Comment

I'm a FORD F150 Guy. Used it this morning during our morning workout. I workout with an organization called "F3" (see f3nation.com). It's free, it's for men only, and it's peer-led.

I was in charge of this morning's workout - and we were in a circle (there were 7 of us) in the 38 degree weather outside ... and we were doing AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) of various exercises for 45 seconds on with 15 seconds recovery. But while we did a 45-second round, each person took turns doing the alternate exercise, which was jumping into the back of my truck (tailgate was down), touching the top of the cab, then jumping out - repeat.

Try it - let your tailgate down, and jump up into your truck (or crawl up, or whatever) and walk through the bed and tap the cab, out, and repeat as quickly (and safely) as you can for 45-seconds. It will wear you out!

Comment

• Bodie hohnson
          Bodie hohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Personally my dad has a 68 ford f100 with a 6 inch lift kit and 35s that he put in when he was in his 20s also has a 97 ford f350 motor in it it not a power stroke though just gas so I'm 6' and its so had to get into the tailgate the tailgate is about 3'½ feet tall just above my waist